Reality as a Mom

The ramblings of a SAHM of three, soon to be four!

Nesting?

I am six months pregnant with baby #4 and every time I do anything at all that involves organizing or cleaning or whatever really, my husband says, "Oh look, you're nesting again." Well I disagree!

So things do get dirty and yeah I'm usually the one who does the cleaning.

Yes, I try to be organized but how else am I going to stay sane living in a three bedroom house with almost four kids?

Why does it bother me that he refers to everyday tasks as "nesting"? I have no idea, at least he noticed I cleaned!

4 comments:

I'm That Mommy January 18, 2011 at 12:48 PM  

Returning the follow. Fellow SAHM here.

Judy January 21, 2011 at 3:39 AM  

Thanks for following. Im now following back. Have a great day.

Texas Type A Mom January 21, 2011 at 8:36 AM  

I don't really care for the term nesting either. More like getting prepped since you won't have time when the baby arrives!

Thanks for the follow - following back!
www.texastypeamom.com

OurHopeIsInTheLord January 22, 2011 at 5:55 AM  

Hi,
I'm following you back, Thanks for stopping by our blog.
Have a blessed week.
April

Subscribe by Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

About Me

I am a frugal, cloth diapering, baby wearing, breast feeding, recycling, stay at home mom to three almost four kids. My husband of 11 years is my best friend. I love to cook even though I am not that great at it!

Followers


Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog