Reality as a Mom

The ramblings of a SAHM of three, soon to be four!

Me and my Shadow

So I currently have three children ages 6, 4 and 18 months with number four due in April. The youngest got a cold over the holidays thanks to a germ sharing relative who couldn't stay home at Christmas - no hard feelings, right? So lately my days consist of Baby Girl walking/leading me around the house holding my finger saying "Mommy, Mommy, Mommy ..."and my nights consist of a squirmy, snotty Baby Girl trying to cuddle with me. You can imagine how much fun that is! I have enough trouble sleeping at night without another body trying to use me as a pillow but at least she is almost over this cold.

So for now my shadow is not always behind me and kinda vocal. At least my shadow is cute!

3 comments:

Patricia January 7, 2011 at 2:02 PM  

Well, I know what you say. A new follower from Friday Blog Hop.

Heather Kelly January 14, 2011 at 6:51 AM  

You need a place where people can subscribe to your blog via email!

Heather K.
Airplanes and Dragonflies. I love your blog!

Anonymous January 14, 2011 at 1:23 PM  

Following you form the blog hop.

www.layers-of-learning.com

Subscribe by Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

About Me

I am a frugal, cloth diapering, baby wearing, breast feeding, recycling, stay at home mom to three almost four kids. My husband of 11 years is my best friend. I love to cook even though I am not that great at it!

Followers


Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog