Reality as a Mom

The ramblings of a SAHM of three, soon to be four!

Is it just me?

So my kids love to work their Momma. Let me explain.

My four year old son goes to preschool three days a week. I drop him off most of the time. Today he didn't want to go, just because. So when we got to school he would not let me leave and he started to cry, not sobbing but there were tears. The teacher finally had to hold him so he wouldn't run after me when I left. When I picked him up after preschool was over I asked the teacher how the rest of his day went. "Oh fine. He was good after you left." Of course he was (he has done this a couple of times before). He was just workin Momma!

Then there is my 18 month old daughter. She LOVES to work Momma. One example is bed time. It seems that every night my little girl tries to work me at bed time. She always knows when its bed time too. She gives hugs and kisses to Daddy, says night night, I pick her up, and - bam - here comes the tears and crying. Every - single - night.

Why do they always test, push, or try and work me? Do they ever do that with Daddy? Nope!

0 comments:

Subscribe by Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

About Me

I am a frugal, cloth diapering, baby wearing, breast feeding, recycling, stay at home mom to three almost four kids. My husband of 11 years is my best friend. I love to cook even though I am not that great at it!

Followers


Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog